Our Happy Clients
CSSW takes care all my business information technology. I don't have to worry about my computers, networks or staff not working. Thanks team for taking care of us.
Even the smallest issue in a mission-critical technology system can pull your focus away from your primary objective: serving your customers and growing your business. That’s why CSSW Computers works closely with our partners to form managed solutions that really work for your business. While we can work with any size or type of business, there are certain vertical markets that our teams have extensive experience with, including:
- Manufacturing/Distribution: We help you maximize productivity, reduce waste, and optimize your flow of business.
- Insurance: Real-time quoting and always-on availability assure that your customers are not waiting for you.
- Healthcare: When the lives of others are in your hands, it’s important that you are ready and able to care for them. We provide the software and services that let you care for your patients.
- Construction/Landscape: Quoting and vendor management as well as scheduling can assure success in the construction business. Let us help support your business growth with our process knowledge and strong project management skills.
- Law Firms: Keeping track of large quantities of complex files and near-instant availability and access to documents are what spell success for the law firm of today, and CSSW can get you there.
- Auto Dealerships: Customer management and relationships are the name of the game when it comes to repeat selling. Knowing when your customers are getting ready to trade even before they know themselves could mean the difference between gaining and losing a sale.
Each of these types of organizations have unique challenges, but all require one thing that CSSW Computers excels at providing: a superior customer experience and the best service you can imagine in the Twin Cities South Metro area.
Outsourced IT Services
Obviously, an auto dealership is going to have different needs than a law firm – but both likely require a strong infrastructure. This includes servers, networks and WiFi as well as proactive monitoring of all devices to minimize overall system downtime. Installation, management and updating of virus, spam and malware/spyware as well as virtual hosts and network storage are also critical needs for many small to mid-sized business. The installation of server patches and updates, firewall installation, email hosting and 24/7 support all contribute to having a well-run business from the technology perspective.
Outsourcing your technology and support is a tough call, but when you have the professionals at CSSW Computers on your side, you can be confident that you will always receive the highest level of customer care before, during and after the sale. Ongoing support is one of our highest priorities and customer satisfaction is one of our crucial business metrics. Let us show you what world-class service from an IT partner really looks like!
To learn more about CSSW Computers and our outsourced IT services please contact us at (952) 758--7272 or email@example.com.