Our Happy Clients
CSSW takes care all my business information technology. I don't have to worry about my computers, networks or staff not working. Thanks team for taking care of us.
We’re In Search Of A Level 3 Computer Support Specialist
Job hunting is a pain in the you-know-what. You scroll through page after page of “Candidate must…”, “Expectations include…”, “Requirements are…” that tells you everything they expect out of you and next to nothing about what you can expect from them. “We’re a friendly, tight-knit group of professionals!” Great. So is every other team of technicians. That doesn’t paint much of a picture of what your potential future workplace is actually like.
CSSW Computers does things a little differently, and that includes the way we recruit new team members. We’re not just looking for someone to fill a vacancy in our roster. We’re looking for someone who is ready and willing to do things the CSSW way – and we’re going to tell you what that means up front. We are a people-first company. We take the time to get to know each and every one of our clients and go out of our way to give them the guidance and support they need to keep their IT running smoothly.
We’re looking for a Level 3 Computer Support Specialist
Classification: Full-Time, Exempt
Reports To: IT Manager
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Computer Support Specialist – Level 3 provides technical assistance to both the Firm and the Firm’s clients. The Computer Support Specialist – Level 3 will answer questions or resolve computer problems for clients in person, via the telephone or from a remote location. The Firm and the Firm’s clients will be provided assistance concerning the use of computer hardware and software, printing, installations, work processing, electronic mail, and operating systems.
- Sets up new users on network and provides access to appropriate software.
- Sets up print queues, network printers, and menu options and changes.
- Keeps inventory of computer equipment.
- Sets up new workstations.
- Performs repairs to equipment; maintains hardware in good working order.
- Helps staff with computer/printer problems (hardware and software).
- Writes and keeps network documentation current for clients.
- Researches, evaluates, analyzes, and makes recommendations to management on the hardware and software needs of clients the Firm.
- Maintains all software licensing for the Firm.
- Collaborates with IT Manager on copying and scanning functions.
- Designs, implements, supports and updates CSSW website.
- Assists clients with computer installations
- Lifts and moves computer hardware from one location to another.
- Trains staff on software.
- Orders computers and computer supplies.
- Actively and persistently markets computer services of the Firm.
- Solicits clients for computer support.
- Works with confidential client matters; requires ability to keep matters confidential.
- Participates in solutions.
- Promotes and markets the firm in a positive manner at all opportunities.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.
- Demonstrates industry expertise.
- Exhibits time management and organization skills.
- Responsible to participate in on-call rotation.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required
- At least four years’ experience in the computer/information technology industry.
- Possesses an associate’s degree in computers and networking, or an acceptable combination of education, training, and experience.
- A+ Certification.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with Microsoft Server OS, Exchange Server and Active Directory.
- Experience with website development.
- Strong understanding of Cisco routers/firewall and switches.
- Strong understanding of server hardware (Dell/HP/Lenovo)
- Ability to operate independently and “self-manage” projects.
- Strong analytical and reasoning abilities.
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with normal activities.
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive, but able to recognize and support the partnership’s preferences and priorities.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate clearly in English.
- Ability to use a computer and all general office equipment.
This job position requires you provide your own transportation to/from client sites and your mileage will be reimbursed on a monthly basis.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by partners or managers to perform other instructions and duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. Management has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
Ready To Apply?
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com